Welcome

I'm back! You can also find me over at Take a Bite.

Thursday 14 May 2009

My new 190E

I have purchased another Mercedes Benz 190E. Unfortunately I didn't feel my old car would suffice over time, the problems with it were just going to end up being far too costly. So I have replaced it. I now have a 1987 190E 2.6 Automatic, it's got the full cosworth kit and cream leather interior.

However, as with seemingly ever 190E, this is not a perfect car! The problems I am currently having with this car are:
  • Front passenger window not working
  • Rear drivers side window not working
  • Central locking not working
  • Odometer not working
  • Slight rust on wheel arches
  • Upon starting the car, it's rough for the first few seconds and will stall unless I press on the accelerator slightly. After starting, the car runs fine.
I will post pictures and progress on the new (well it's actually a year older than me) Merc as and when I complete tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment